BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Hunter Hints

Here is where you'll find Hints for the Various Hunt Locations. I will update the post as I get new information.

Word of Note: As you Reach the End of Each Path, they will loop back to the opposite. For instance, if you finish Sinful Path, it will take you straight into Virtue path and vise verso.

Have FUN!


SINFUL PATH
1. 1 - find my little toy, for when there are no boys, 2 - From a quiet spot, the winds of 7 meet and it's wings reveal a final treasure. (2 objects here)

2.Those who sin are left to her fiery clutches

3. I found the Fountain of Youth!

4. A VAMPIRE lives in a constant state of desire and disgust. His nature often revolts him, but he doesn't have the will to deny his indulgences. There's the killing, but there's also the pleasure, the sensuality, the lust. The sheer ecstasy of it all...

5. HINT: Kneel to light the candles and you will find me.

6. Sins of the Flesh... Lust my body, Lust my skin... Lust for my gift!

7. Hanging out with Stac

8. A hopping we will go

9. I tawt I taw a puddy tat

10.what shape are you in?

11.Trees, trees, many trees...

12. You'll need an out of body experience and descend to the heaven's to find this sin.

13. Within the temple you find your fate, Betwixt Ground and Heaven does treasure wait, Savage Beasts watch with hungry eyes, The place your Sin will be realized.

14. slowly walk at stairs and look is there any spider above you...

15. ocean

16. Greed is the sin of wanting more, And here you'll find it hidden in our Vintage store. So look amongst our clothing, and don't despair, You'll find what you're craving behind the chair!

17. "Up and Under..."

18. "Love when you bat those baby blues..."

19.Thes boots were made for walking

20. I read a book once... forgot the name. I should check the library.

21.In a corner you always will find me.........

22. Park your bottom.

23. No Hint Needed

24.It's bad for your eyes to sit that close to the tv.

25. On the sinful path you'll find that a quick roll around here will ease your mind.

26. "I'm gonna give you some nice spanking for talking to me like that"

27. To find this lovely ARTistic gift, you might have to ask yourself if you are NAUGHTY or NICE.

28. "I love pink"

29. Look for a a white birch tree in the yard... if you fall you'll find me.

30. "Even dead things can sin"

31.Look for the Iron Cross

32.NO HINT GIVEN

33.Subscribe now!

34. Take a tp over to Fantasy Art you never know what u might find.

35. "Water sprayed on water, Makes a sound for all to hear, But water sprayed on polished stone Falls silent to the ear."

36. I could eat my weight in Sushi!"

37. PULLED DUE TO EXTREME RUDENESS

38."dont run upstairs and get cornered"

39. Hint Provided At Store

40.'Brace yourself'

41.Get changed in privacy

42. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Have you found your perfect look?

43. It's in my tail!

44. grab something to read.

45.Bury my heart at Wounded Knee

46. It's not hard .. just look on top of things. You never know what "new" items you may find.

47. it's a little cramped and cagey in here!

48. Pride... sometimes found in the Executive Suite.

49. No Hint Needed


VIRTUE PATH
1. It is not on the ground, it's not under the floor / look in the clouds to find what you're looking for.

2.No Hint Needed

3. No Hint Needed

4. No Hint Needed

5.HINT GIVER AT STORE

6.Chastity.. The Higher Virtue

7. I "suggest" you look closely.

8.Ye aint sittin' 'ere if ye can't hold yer mead

9.PULLED FROM THE HINT

10.I temper steal, cook food, and keep you warm, find the prize behind me.

11.To the red room you must go, to find the area that has your boon.

12.Climb through our window and fall into our weird and wonderful reality

13.Hey Cutie. wanna play footsie with me?

14. Position Of Prestige

15.Beware the snake and just get to the root of his problem.

16. You will find it Between the Sheets and the Keg the middle is a fine line to walk

17.She rests among finery and holds Virtue in her hand as she looks upon all who pass by.

18.Not in front or behind but under. Under the stairs lies what you seek.

19.No Hint Needed

20.Around the Bend, Over the Rainbow, A Mood Gem would tell you, I'm between Annoyed and Dangerous.

21.Gentle Charity, giver of gifts, I'll find what I seek, if my eyes lift.

22.With a virtue like this you are halfway to heaven.

23.if you look for special offers it pays off

24. In the garden, under tree, Look near flowers, you'll find me.

25.Look between this and that

26.No Hint Needed

27.its always close to midnight for the greedy.

28. NO HINT GIVEN

29. HINT PROVIDED AT STORE

30.HINT PROVIDED AT STORE

31. After a long day of shopping, i am hidden an objected you use to catch your breath.

32.with patience and looking in the high, near of stella, the treasure is placed

33.Cats not only play with balls.....

34.HINT PROVIDED AT STORE

35.Mirror, mirror.

36.Look in a wet place.

37. Softened by Time's consummate plush, How sleek the woe appears, That threatened childhood's citadel, And undermined the years. Bisected now, by bleaker griefs, We envy the despair, That devastated childhood's realm, So easy to repair. Emily Dickinson.

38. female - close to a dress that every girl desires to wear once in her life. male - together with other male's.

39. Where's My Breakfast?

40.A hero and a journalist waiting for you...!!!

41.HINT PROVIDED BY STORE

42.Do you feel lucky?

43.The gnomes have it

44. No hint needed

45.Talkin' bout Men!

46.No Hint Needed

47. Batter's up!

48.WASH out your ego every once in a while, as CLEANLINESS is next to godliness not just in BODY but in humility as well...

49. HINT PROVIDED AT STORE

50.Within eternal rest

0 comments: